Check out the highlights:
- 100+ volunteer
- Sponsoring companies: Osprey Packs, Kelty, Sierra Designs, GoLite, La Sportiva, Backpackers Pantry, The Outdoor Industry Association, and The North Face
- Other volunteers joined us from Teko Socks, Burts Bees, Leisure Trends, KEEN, and Clif Bar
- Extraordinary organization by Conservation Alliance grantee, the Colorado Mountain Club. Special thanks to Anya Byers!!!
- Volunteers removed invasive plant species, installed railroad tie/rebar steps, and built rock steps
- Grantees present included Colorado Mountain Club, Colorado Environmental Coalition, The Wilderness Support Center, and The Access Fund
- The Wilderness Support Center signed over 200 post cards encouraged the Delegation to move forward with legislation to permanently protect portions of the San Juan Mountains.
- Thanks to IMBA for sending an expert group of trail builders out!!
- Also special thanks to Colorado Fourteeners Intitiative for sending their trail guru, Brian Wallace!!
- Jonathan Lantz, President of La Sportiva brought his band, Seismic Shift for some great apres trail work entertainment
A special thanks to donations provided by Mountain Khakis, Prana and Whole Foods
- New Belgium Brewery contributed beer and cash to the event.