5 Great Keen Shoes For Womens Outdoor Comfort
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
By Seane C.J. Hess
If you like ladies’s shoes that are both functional and crafted with care, you’re going to enjoy our ‘Top 5 List’ of best KEEN women’s shoes. You may find that KEEN shoes are the perfect women’s comfort sandals for making your feet look great and feel superb. See, KEEN womens shoes deliver you high quality that may get you noticed in a gang. With this is mind, you know it was hard to come up with a winner, but we were able to gather the top five women’s shoes! So let’s begin with number one and work down the list of the top KEEN shoes for women.
1. The Bern Mary Jane was designed using premium leather uppers and leather lining in the stitching details. This shoe, from KEEN shoes, features an ankle strap that adds flexibility. You can keep the strap on or remove it to fit your personal style. We know that you’re going to enjoy that strap incorporates an ornamental embossed buckle closure.
2. The Wear Around Lace shoe, from KEEN shoes, has a special liner so that wearing socks is not an absolute must. You can just slip these on and relax with ease. You will also love the cushioning cork and EVA footbed. These shoes were designed for your relaxed lifestyle . They are the ideal shoe for those of who enjoy easing into the weekends with style.
3. The Chamonix is designed with a boiled wool lining. This feature is perfect for chillier days outside. You’ll also enjoy that upper is waterproof and the footbed molds to your foot’s shape. These shoes are both playful and functional in style
4. The Wear Around Mary Jane, from KEEN shoes, is both smart and practical. You will adore the integrated sock bootie and how it keeps your foot protected and dry. Even if you are just running outside to get the Morning News paper you’ll appear and feel fantastic in these shoes.
5. The Lucca is sleek while offer simple details. You may enjoy the wealthy leather upper and ornamental stitching. Your outfits will look beautiful when paired with these shoes. These shoes aren’t overpowering in their design, so they’re straightforward yet functional. These shoes would look great with jeans or a nice puff suit.
If you’re attempting to find something that is not going to add a lot drama to your outfit, you are going to like these shoes.