The Conservation Alliance is pleased to announce the results of its 2010 Summer funding cycle, contributing $500,000 to the 17 organizations listed below.
2010 Conservation Alliance grantee Sierra Club of British Columbia is working to protect grizzly bear habitat from development in B.C’s Purcell Mountain Range.
- Alaska Wilderness League: Washington, DC $35,000
- American Rivers: Seattle, WA $20,000
- American Whitewater: Cullohwee, NC $30,000
- Colorado Environmental Coalition: Denver, CO $32,000
- Colorado Mountain Club: Golden, CO $20,000
- Forest Ethics: Vancouver, BC $30,000
- Friends of the River: Sacramento, CA $30,000
- Los Padres ForestWatch: Santa Barbara, CA $30,000
- Oregon Natural Desert Association: Bend, OR $30,000
- Oregon Wild: Portland, OR $30,000
- Save our Canyons: Salt Lake City, UT $25,000
- Sierra Club of BC: Victoria, BC $35,000
- Trout Unlimited Alaska: Juneau, AK $35,000
- Trust for Public Land: Montpelier, VT $30,000
- West Virginia Wilderness Coalition: Morgantown, WV $28,000
- Wild Salmon Center: Portland, OR $30,000
- Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative: Canmore, Alberta $30,000
Many great conservation opportunities lie ahead, and we’re pleased to be able to support the work of the Conservation Alliance and these important initiatives.
Click here to read a description of each project funded.